We are often asked about which is our style on wedding photography. The answer is simple and always the same, we do not practice an specific style at all, as the ones that build it up in each wedding are our couples and guests. We will catch everything through our vision.
It is true that if we had to analyse a little our couples, we would come up with the main reasons why our weddings have such a recognisable signature:
- Firstly, you all love photography, not only admire it but also practise it. So this is why you appreciate that much our work and you consider it as an interesting inversion.
- You are not willing to lose your time with unimportant details
Protagonism is not one of your main objectives as you seek for a celebration full of family and friendish experiences
- Protocol is not usually on your plans. Despite of trying to following it, you finally realise that the most important issue is to have a good time with the loved ones.
- Time is money, and the day of your wedding is not an exception, so you always agree not lose it and avoid going to remote places to take your photos. In fact, we always say to our couples that “the place is not the most relevant thing, but the story our couple is telling”
- However, the thing we love the most about all of our couples is the full confidence on our way of working. We are delighted to listen that you choose us because we inspire it even without knowing us at all.
Due to this, we can start the day with a classy bride and finish it with a rock n’ rolla one.
In this specific case, we are telling the story of two families and one wedding, in the Luxury Iriarte Palace, where the best gastronomy and an incredible love celebration took place. With such ingredients it could only turn out as a memorable wedding, where the rain didn’t suppose a drawback and where our couple extended their happiness to all of us. This year we have got the pleasure and luck to tell amazing stories and Christina&Mikel is one of them.
We would like to highlight a passage of the speech that Xabi (the groom’s brother) gave that summarises perfectly this wedding: “From now on, we will become a big family, and the funniest thing about it is that none of the parts do not understand each other. However, we do understand the meaning of love and the respect we both share”
Luxury Iriarte Palace (Gipuzkoa, Basque Country)
Wedding Planners 20 eventos